ADVERTISEMENT

Another 5th Year - Damion Lee

DSP73

Hall of Famer
Sep 14, 2013
Damion Lee announced he will graduate in June from Drexel and transfer for his 5th year

Lee, a 6'6", 200 Lb. SF, averaged 38 + minutes a game, 21.4 PPG; 6 REB, 2 Assists, and a little over 1 TO per game, this season

44% FG%; 39% 3PT%, and 89% FT% (got to the line nearly 8 X's per game)

He's a Baltimore kid, from Calvert Hall HS (Hey, do we have anybody that knows anything about "Ball-i-mer" prep hoops?), that went to prep school in CT

Termed a kid that likes to finish at the rim, and a good intermediate range shooter, who can get to the line

Scored 32 on phenomenal shooting against USC this year; 24 against NCAA tournament team Buffalo....and had 17 against UCLA in Pauley Pavillion last year....

Drexel is coached by Bruiser Flint, who was with Calipari at UMass.....Flint has had Drexel in the NCAA's in the past; a fundamentally sound, traditional east coast style of play

This kid likes to shoot; I can't see a game where he took less than 10 shots per game; usually taking 15 or even more (might be an issue, if he expects to continue to do so; not so much if he wants to show a rounded game against better competition)

Suffered a torn ACL last year (2013 - 2014)

That's it.....All I know about him is his stats, but seems he could fit a need; a scoring wing, if there is mutual interest

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News