ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Willfully retained classified materials.

Corn Pop

Retired Number
Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
With everyone focused on poor dementia Joes mental issues and how he is unfit for office, let’s not forget the other damaging part of the report

“President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen,”

Willfully means he knew he had the materials, knew they were classified and illegal to possess and knew he was breaking the law when he shared them with others. In addition he took no actions to keep them safe.

Then Joe addresses nation and lies about everything. Says nothing was classified, a lie, and in a real puss move, blames everything on staffers sloppiness. Keep in mind as a senator or even a VP it is illegal to remove top secret materials from the Sciff much less take them home. Staffers can’t do this, impossible.

As much as I would hate for Joe to be removed from the ticket as I think he is non electable right now, it is clear to me that he is unfit for office and a danger to the Nation right now and should be removed immediately.

Reactions: Mizzou Mule
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News