ADVERTISEMENT

21-22 Tigers vs Kim Anderson Era

ZOU-RAH

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jul 15, 2001
I am still amazed by the lack of talent/skill on this years team. I have heard people say this is the worst team since the Kim Anderson Era. I actually thought it might be worse than that, so I looked back at the three Kim Anderson rosters to compare talent.

PG: Do we have a better PG on this roster than Wes Clark, Terrence Phillips or Isabell? I sure as hell don't see one.
SG: Geist is hands down better than any guard we have. Case could probably be made that Shamburger is equivalent to today.
SF: Jordan Barnett. We don't have anyone even close. Namon Wright and Gill-Ceasar are ballpark with today.
PF: Johnathon Williams hands down WAY better. Brown is better than Puryear, but not by a lot.
C: There were multiple bigs on the Kim Anderson rosters that are better than anyone we have today, and frankly most of them were not very good. Rosburg, Nikko, Mitch Smith and even K. Post were better than our current bigs. That is sad.

And want to think about something really scary? Collen Van Leer might be the best shooter on this team today.😳

Am I wrong? Am I overlooking talent on this team?

This roster is a mess. I know you can fix basketball rosters fairly quickly, but from looking at this, I think Martin has some serious reshuffling to do. Those Anderson teams were terrible, and I actually think even they had more talent than I see on this team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.