ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Absurd Assumptions Week3 vs Boston College

Carnell75

All-American
Gold Member
May 19, 2019
Indianapolis, IN - Westside
Each week I take a look at the potential outcomes of the upcoming game on an absurd level. This is an unprecedented year and so far the path to the playoff is open or closed based on the teams effort only.

1. Mizzou is 3-0 by 3PM Saturday. Not the most absurd assumption I have ever made. This is a must win to reach the CFP goal I have for this team.

2. BC has had 98 rush attempts in it's 2 games this year. BC will try to impose it's will on us through it's rush attempts. 5.8yards per rush. I believe we can shut down the rushing attack and keep BC under 130 rush yds on the day.

3. Passing attempts over the last two games were a paultry 21 attempts which resulted in 6 TDS usually off a swing/rail/wheel route. 1 out of 3 passes result in a TD. This cannot continue into our game this afternoon

4. With limited PD attempts it makes it harder to reach milestones. I will say Mizzou gets at least one T.O. I believe that we can get 5 pass deflections during the flow of the game.

5. 4 different rushers will hit pay dirt.i have to admit the O line has been looking beastly as they continue to dominate within the run game confines

6. Mizzou scores 30+ and manages to keep BC under 16.

7. We (Mizzou) needs to increase its TFL numbers. We need to average 6 or better to get the individual production we would like to see.

8. Dan Mullen says something ass backwards during the broadcast

9. Your 3-0 Mizzou Tigers stay undefeated and in the hunt for a birth in the CFP!

10. I think that Speedy and Manning for some reason have solid production games. Assuming LB3 may still be down

As per usual this is for enjoyment and promoting conversation around the team. The opinions are mine and mine alone. Please enjoy and let the commenting begin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.