ADVERTISEMENT

Acknowledging the question marks

dataminer

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2013
In the non-Missouri state where I live, I have a 10+-yr tradition with two buddies, each of whom are alums and fans of non-Mizzou major FB programs, in which we pick each game for each team and the one with the most correct picks wins a pool.

This annual lunch is upcoming, and I’m strongly considering going 11-1 for our Tigers. I’m hesitant because I fully acknowledge all of the legitimate questions, but what’s weird and decidedly awesome and unprecedented is how well each of those questions have been answered!

DT: transfers, of course, and Corey Flagg’s interview in which he said the DL in front of him lived in the backfield — against our vaunted o-line!

DE: transfers of course. “Darris Smith is gonna be a problem” for other teams — I’ve read that at least twice, months apart on here. I mean, we have a 5-star, 10th overall prospect coming in who’s getting no ink. Eddie Kelly had good stats in the ACC last year and is not being mentioned in the 2-deep

CB: Norwood. DeLoach pushing Pride. Clarke. Greco. Cam Keys getting raves this fall.

RB/OL: transfers, man

QB: Pyne getting compliments from Drink. Has Drinks ever said anything good about a backup QB here? I don’t recall it.

Let’s go. 11-1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.