ADVERTISEMENT

Apathy is so far away...

culpiemu

Letterman
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2003
I look at all of the posts on the board today and can say for certain one undeniable fact. We love basketball at Mizzou.

It doesn't matter if you're pro-KA, anti-KA, anti-ADMA and pro-KA, anti-both.. Who cares? We all want to see this program built in a way that we can be proud of. We all want to win. I didn't like the KA hire, but was willing to give the program my support. I have been firmly of the belief that you have to give him 3 years. I altered my opinion last night. Kim has A LOT of work to do in order to show marked improvement in 15-16. I'm of the mind that it doesn't get done. And if that's the case, I'd be fine with him falling on the sword. However, that's not the real point of my post.

The point is that we all love this program. It's history and what we think could be the future. Apathy has certainly not set in. Hopefully, after this next season, if things haven't improved greatly, apathy will still be far away. Just remember we're all Tiger fans. No matter how we disagree or why, we all want what is best for this school and basketball program. We care. Hopefully, we can realize that when these discussions are taking place.

Probably 12 months away from more drastic change. Hopefully, in a positive form next time around.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.