ADVERTISEMENT

Attempt at unity: Severe TDS vs. my hate for Hillary Clinton

shewbacca

All-Conference
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2003
Since we are all "turning down the temp" after the failed assassination attempt, I got to thinking about the brainless/dickless libs that hate all things Trump. There is something (or multiple things) about his very existence that makes you boil over. its not just his policies, shady past, business dealings, rough commentary, etc. People hate that guy with an absolute and complete passion.

And while most normal people know you to be (generally) life losers, i have to say i compare your TDS with my complete distain for Hillary Clinton. Anyone with a functional brain agrees she is the most vile and disgusting carbon-based lifeform that has ever existed/will ever exist on our planet and the entire Cosmos.

When i see dipshits like dreamlaw say he'd "vote for Biden's brain in a jar over Trump", my first reaction is "how could a functional adult literally pull the lever for such a piece of garbage as Biden". But then, i'm reminded of Hilldog. I couldn't vote for that slime under any circumstances So i guess i have to say to the TDS folks, you might be dumbasses but i kinda get it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.