ADVERTISEMENT

basketball is a strange sport pt2-cave happenings

FraterPerdurabo

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2014
12341582_10207433000038580_2404663755952422343_n.jpg

practice does not make perfect but it makes one better than they were. i.e. i am getting better at getting worse. or am i getting better at getting better. i guess that is up for me to decide and you to judge

i could have posted this in the lair, you know, and i would have gotten at least 13 more views, but i didn't , so that just goes to show you who and what is truly important to me

the Sun and getting wasted, hahaha, joking aside

i love basketball and imagination and light

i love point guards with creativity
with the ball because i have it

creative visualization while practicing is my forte

let me give you a for example for your frail little "realist" mind stuck in the quantitative slavery of the westernized world

okay, so i am a really fast and powerful beast, first of all

i can run 20mph+, deadlift 500lbs, squat 450 et cetera

secondly, i can utilize this force of nature while dribbling the basketball with my right hand, and i did that, today, as a matter of fact, i took the ball so hard to the hole that i literally ripped a chunk out of my sole. anyway, in my mind, i can not only imagine the individual guarding me, but i can imagine where my teammates are and all the other defenders are as well- UMSL IS SO LAME! NO ONE PLAYS BALL THERE! i love their new courts though; too bad i only get to use them for another week

to get to the point, hahaha, there is never a singular point to any post i have ever made, yet every letter i have ever used is comprised of nothing but points, regardless of all of this, i, after making the strong finish at the rim with my right hand, decided to fool my imaginary defender by pretending to do what i was just successful at doing by going strong and hard to the hoop but then i crossed him over and made him fall down and break 5 teeth, anyway, i didn't let the blood distract me, as i fell away in mid air, with the sun from the window posted above shining right in my eyes, i swished the three

also, worthy of noting for anyone interested, for every Missouri win in basketball so far this year, i played basketball beforehand

i know that you know that i am a
bee1df10fc38034f30d2d8abf7e25962-640x360.jpg
but only to a certain degree and with particular aspects of life

i can tolerate extreme levels of physical pain without being stopped from physical activity

during the process of hooping, my orthotic sole gouged a chunk of my flesh from the arch of my foot, i did not stop because of pain.. i don't quit because of pain. i get better in spite of it

in fact, i played for a good 20-30 minutes after that

then, when i was finished, i ran lines

speaking of line, when i went there, free and set on shooting 10, i could not breathe or put pressure on my right foot without some pretty agonizing pain. i made 5-10

not good, i know, unless you are Russell Woods or Ryan Rosburg

5 made out of 10 is interesting if you take into account that chance is something i spoke highly of in one of my conversations earlier in the day with Rachel

it is also interesting because i just took this picture a few days ago

12313747_10207426775282965_4242749804494955834_n.jpg

yes, the top number equals 5 as well

giving me five fives

or 25

the Pentagram

the sign of Man

five senses

five fingers

five toes

five stages of life

fives stages of the sun

i thought the Tigers played tonight but i just found out that they don't play until tomorrow.. bummer

so far this year, the Tigers BBall team is 4-0 when i play ball beforehand (3-0 regular season)

funny note worth mentioning- you do not need to think to do your greatest work in life

all your life you've been lied to

you have to do a certain thing tens of thousands of times before you can do it while not even trying. you know what i am talking about, where it is not i that does but it is You that do

finally, i am in love with Amanda Sage, a visual artist that travels all over the world doing her thing

the only way that i have to communicate with her is through facebook, this is a strange world that we live in, man, because i can get her to like my work

you OTers and Lairies do not appreciate my autistic greatness

that is beside the point, anyway, i responded to one of her paintings with this a few days ago and she just liked it and replied to it today. this does relate to basketball, you'll just have to bear with me for a second.

i was standing in the sunshine looking at the rim with the ball in my hands and you know what i was thinking, i wasn't, i was imagining what her reply to my facebook post was, and in my mind, as i shot the ball, i felt inside that she probably replied with something like "wow, you have a beautiful heart and way with words, Michael, thank you for sharing." and i nailed the three without thinking about doing what i was doing. also, i was nearly right on about what she said later on when i checked to see what she had replied with it was a simple version of what i had imagined in "wow-beautiful *trophy picture"

here is her work: Amanda Sage rules!
12289487_10153910439558949_396258249730828314_n.jpg

here is what i wrote
in response

in no way am i implying that i know what this painting is about, but i can interpret it myself, according to my own values, convictions and decoding strategies and you can read it if you want. i had a dream about being one with the Sun last night. there was no separation between IT and i. verily, it was like being connected and completely engulfed with endless light. also, in this dream, the Sun could Speak. War, what are we fighting for? violence, religion, money, power, to vindicate our old way of sex based morality and the greedy industrialists need for more fear and separation... i don't know. all i know is that peace is only profitable for some people-the war business, oh no- you can look at the Sun and say it is too bright, i want it to go away, i need to shelter myself away from it and kill it off. and i can say i love the Sun and its brightness, yes i do, and i long for it to stay and warm my heart for all day every day. war is implied in both perspectives. the former is fighting the light. the latter is fighting the non-light, or darkness. i think this particular piece is fascinating because it provides the vague mystery beheld in the duality of our existence. it is only in losing the consciousness completely in no separation from the Source that peace is attained, in my experience. world peace is something that is worth working for in my mind but the beginnings are found in peace inside myself. the odds of me manifesting world peace are non existent, i know, but we can do it together. i cannot overpower the powerful war mongers in control with anger or rage. i can, however, win the war within, the only true war there is, and learn how to live love joyously with more consistency so that i can bring Sunshine, warmth, compassion and peace where i go, through what i do. the middle path is a vortex blazed by the Sun. where the light shines there is no corruption. we live in a darkened time. yes, we are awakening. but we are awakening to a dream of war that is well ingrained inside our mechanized brain. it is similar to waking up just before the Sun appears to rise in the East. you can see the faint glorious light of what is to come consuming the dark night sky before the rise of our shared sphere of light. this is the time that we are in, right now, as far as i can tell; i'd call this the pre-sunrise morning time phase. there are some people that woke up early, but most are going to sleep in and be comfortable in the old way for some time to come, even if that means neglecting the war within to fight the external enemy that is merely a projection of our own fears and judgements, which is nothing more than a "self protective" illusion; oddly enough. this self protective illusion includes the justified killing of a brother or sister. that is why i love the Two Sun approach to this mysteriously beautiful painting. if instead of being dual for the sake of maintaining and focusing on our differences, i say we give thanks for being dual as it gives us our blessed opportunities to unite in love and learn the value of That. anyway, my dream/vision told me last night that there is no separation from the Sun. Its energy is everywhere. in everything. the key is in giving up the fight because it is endless, and it is only hurting our own self. continue painting with Light! Sister of the Rising Sun, Amanda. you are an inspiration to many, including this one

Reactions: Centmotiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.