ADVERTISEMENT

Calling all Tigers: An opportunity to help out one of our own

Joshfann43

Retired Number
Gold Member
Apr 6, 2017
St.Peters
www.showmefootball.com
As many on this board know we lost my cousin, Matt Wessel, a few weeks ago after a brief and sudden illness took him from our family but even more importantly, his wife Maddie and three little kids.

(Matt is also the brother of another member on this board @danlwessel)

With that said, I've been working very hard ever since this news to put something together and do something great for Matt's family. I wanted to utilize my platform online and on YouTube to put together a fundraiser for Matt and his family and that has led to this online auction that I've created.

However, I did not do this alone. A lot of big name people in the sports media scene (including Gabe) that I have connected with over the years, as well as many other donors and extended family have contributed some AMAZING items to this auction lineup in order to help us reach our goal.

Those who do not wish to participate in the auction but still would like to donate can do so on the main menu. Simply sharing the link with those who might be interested also helps.

One of the packages we put together includes a 5 year sub to Power Mizzou kindly donated by Gabe and two tickets to the season-opener vs Murray State.

You can also read more about Matt's story on the auction page.

Bidding begins at 1:00 PM CT this afternoon and closes on Sunday at 7:30 PM CT.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.