ADVERTISEMENT

NEW STORY DAILY DOWN LOW SEPTEMBER 5TH (UPDATED 1129 AM)

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
We'll start with a lot of links on Monday morning. You've seen our coverage from West Virginia (and if you haven't you probably don't care), so the only link we'll post from that is last night's chat recap.

From this morning:

Following the Future, Week 3
Josh Helmholdt's best of STL over the weekend

In addition, Josh reports that Tony Adams hasn't closed the door on an official visit to Mizzou. That will be interesting to follow. I can tell you Missouri was legitimately shocked when Adams committed to Illinois based on what I've been told. So can they flip him?

For those who may not have seen it over the weekend, by the time I left the press box in Morgantown, Barry Odom and Cornell Ford were already back in Columbia and on a helicopter to the CBC/East St. Louis game. That's impressive, and the type of thing that is going to make an impression I think. There were a few pics on Twitter with the Tiger coaches at the game.

The only other recruiting note was that Tennessee athlete Alec Long, who had Mizzou in his top five, committed to Memphis. Long had not visited Missouri.

11:29 AM UPDATE

Juco cornerback Keisean Nixon, who we reported Mizzou was in pretty good shape with after an offer last week, had some news late last night on Twitter.

It would be a surprise to me if Missouri wasn't in that group.

There ought to be plenty of developments throughout the day, including a new depth chart, which I'm guessing we'll get between 12 and 1. Media day at three, plenty of stuff throughout the day for you.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.