ADVERTISEMENT

Defend Vax Mandate versus Natural Immunity requirements (Rabbit Hole)

ABaumli

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2005
So I understand the Vax Mandate to some degree, but I don't understand why natural immunity doesn't satisfy the requirement as well.

Neighbor of mine was told, get the vax or get another job, that's what brought this up.

If you have proof that you tested positive of Covid, but are now recovered and are testing negative. That should satisfy the requirement, yes?

The arguments against natural immunity satisfying condition were:

1. People might be able to get re-infected (we have learned those vaxxed can as well)
2. We don't know how long natural immunity lasts (we don't know how long vax lasts, and we should now have data on natural immunity).

Many cite Jacobson as Court legalizing Vaccine Mandate for government. However, the penalty was a $5 fine (in 1905) if you refused. Additionally, there was a massive outbreak of SmallPox. The vaccines had been around for 100 years. The death rate was 30%. Additionally, if you had proof that you already had small pox, you didn't have to take the vaccine. Proof was your face looked like sh!t.

Now I think Jacobson is bad law in light of Nuremberg code.

The Nuremberg Code set the standard for every subsequent attempt to regulate human experimentation. Its first principle remains, 70 years later, its most important: the requirement of the voluntary, competent, informed, and understanding consent of the human subject.

Let us be clear, this is experimentation, especially when you require those who have had COVID to get the vaccine.

PreNazis, the US used to be ok with Eugenics. This is where I do agree with African Americans and other minorities that the US was a systemic racist system.

Jacobson was the one case cited to say it was OK for involuntary castration, for disability include intellectually incompetent. This was the case Buck v. Bell. "Three generations of imbeciles is enough." Now guess what racists did with these laws, the approval for forced sterilization. Of course, they used the laws to target minorities. Buck v. Bell has been neutralized, but not really ever overturned. And honestly for the CRT people, this is a dark part of US history.

Further, once governments had this authority, they could move further, internment camps. Sorry Japanese, we can take your stuff and lock you up. What stopped this government system of Eugenics? It was actually the Nazis. When the world saw how horrible this can get, they were like, we cannot allow this, so they adopted Nuremburg Code.

Do you require immunity or do you require the vaccine, because if you don't approve of natural immunity of a substitute, then you are clearly violating the Nuremberg Code, because this is clearly "experimental" because your answer is "we don't know."

I'm curious to hear from the Lawyers on this and my analysis.

@mizzoucobra @dreamlaw @lawgeek

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.