ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Don't read if you hate Everything KA

amhorrell

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2015
Chaffee, MO
some say Kim was supposed to work with the roster and mold it to work.. I say this guy is trash

Just found this recent post on Go Jax State talk forum:
OK, I was curious, so here's a rundown of Biedscheid's collegiate career...

2012 - Signed out of high school by Notre Dame.
2012-13 - Played for the Irish, averaging 6.2 points and 17.4 minutes per game. (1 year of eligibility burned.)
2013-14 - Held out by defensive-minded head coach Mike Brey so he could "develop his game." One can only assume that means "learn to play defense." (Redshirt year burned.)
Dec. 2013 - Received his "right to contact" notice from Notre Dame, opening the door for a transfer.
Feb/March 2014 - Officially transferred to Missouri, so he could be "closer to home." Also, Missouri had an offensive-minded coach who seemed OK with Cam's one-dimensional play.
April 2014 - Offensive-minded Missouri coach Frank Haith leaves for Tulsa. He's replaced by defensive-minded coach Kim Anderson.
Oct. 2014 - Cam announced he was leaving Missouri, without having played a game. (1/2 year of eligibility burned.)
Nov. 2014 - Announced he was transferring to Iona.
Dec. 2014 - Announced he was transferring to JSU, without ever having attended Iona.
Spring 2014/Fall 2015 - Required to sit a year (2 semesters) due to NCAA transfer rules. (1 year of eligibility burned.)
Spring 2016 - Appeared sparingly for the Gamecocks, before vanishing off the roster. (1/2 year of eligibility burned.)
March 2016 - Officially announced he was leaving JSU.

Total Eligibility Burned: 1 redshirt year, plus 3 years of playing eligibility.

Eligibility Remaining: 1 year

Unless he's granted a medical waiver from the NCAA, he has no eligibility left to transfer to a D-I program, so he'd have to go to a lower division for his final year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.