ADVERTISEMENT

enrollment

davespence

Letterman
Gold Member
Nov 12, 2007
The headlines of an enrollment drop at Mizzou are all over the place. For those who are on this board and actually work for Mizzou I would like to ask the serious question of why we are playing victim versus hustling and fill up the slots? Could we not stretch on a few more kids and take them in? Should we not increase our anemic public relations and hire some more recruiters that visit college fairs, high schools etc? It appears to me that the "whoa is us" mentality has taken over. Get the communications program going right now and change the aura of Mizzou. Get commercials going all over the state and in key areas such as Chicago and Texas touting Mizzou. Have many ethnicities represented in a advertising and P/R campaign. Get Brad Pitt, Jeremy Maclin, Howard Richards, etc. touting that they are Mizzou while looking at the camera. This is not that tough. If you lose a customer, you learn from it and come out more aggressive. Find new customers.
What am I missing? I know the smart asses will come out but I am serious with this question. It is frustrating to watch inaction.

Dave spence

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.