ADVERTISEMENT

Example 4,303,201 why Im glad people dont think Mizzou is a good culture fit with the SEC

Sevro au Barca

Hall of Famer
Dec 3, 2013
Auburn Fan Quits Job To Breastfeed Her Georgia Fan Boyfriend

Jennifer Mulford is an Auburn fan. Her boyfriend, Brad Leeson, is a Georgia Bulldogs fan. Combined, they’re now known as the SEC fans who are in an adult breastfeeding relationship. Stick with me on this one and remember I can usually twist nearly anything into a sports-related story.

The NY Post is out today with the love story between Jennifer and Brad. It’s the story of a guy who has “a thing for big-breasted women, and that size had always been a factor in his relationships.”

More:

A mom is breastfeeding her boyfriend — 20 years after having children.

Jennifer Mulford took time off from her job as a bartender to induce breastfeeding because she wants to start an adult breastfeeding relationship (ABR) with Brad Leeson. Because she has not given birth to a baby recently, she and Brad, 36, need to “dry feed” every two hours to fool her body into thinking she is feeding a child so she starts producing milk.

Jennifer was single when she stumbled across a website about ABR. She said: “When I read about the bond breastfeeding could create between two people, I was envious.

Jennifer spent time searching for a boyfriend who would be down for the breastfeeding and reconnected with Brad, an old classmate. He had a thing for boobs, she had a thing for her boobs being touched and now they’re in love.

“It was like a light switch flicked in his head. I could tell from his voice that he was curious and excited.”

Now comes the exciting part – the SEC connection.

A little research into Brad’s background reveals that he’s a Bulldogs fan from way back. I’m talking back to his MySpace days.

MySpace

It seems like Brad is willing to throw away his SEC allegiance in order to keep his big breasted breastfeeding woman the happiest woman on earth. Boobs > Bulldogs, according to Brad.

Saturday, November 12 should be interesting. Auburn is at Georgia for a huge one.

MySpace

MySpace

Meanwhile…Jennifer with a War Eagle message:

Jennifer looks so happy now that she’s found someone who’ll appreciate her boobs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.