ADVERTISEMENT

Has to be the dumbest thing ever stated by a Michigan/Harvard man...

V-P

Hall of Famer
Jul 1, 2004
Lee's Summit
Eugene Robinson. How did this guy ever win a Pulitzer Prize? Yeah, I know it was just for "Commentary," however that's what he's worst at. Case in point.

This db actually believes if an attack similar to the Charlie Hebdon one occurred here in the United States, the carnage would've been far worse because guns are so readily available. What does that even mean?? Are there free gun pick up locations throughout the city, and you just have to play some sort of fuct up geocaching game to find them? Remember just yesterday when I shared the phone video from the 3rd floor window overlooking the attackers murdering a policeman in cold blood on the sidewalk and mentioned how easy a shot it would have been for almost anyone with a decent rifle? Guns end fights, and trust me, you want one when you're faced with a gun pointing at you.

Those two attackers knew they'd have no resistance throughout their sweep of the building. None. That makes it pretty easy to move quickly to find your prey, never having to look back over your shoulder or around corners. France gonna be all like France though. The first article I read about this siege was from another witness who'd fled to a rooftop. He said the first two officers who arrived on scene were unarmed, "and naturally they turned around and ran the other direction." Da fuq? This happened in Britain two years ago when those two terrorists lopped off that former soldier's head in the middle of broad daylight in front of not only hundreds of unarmed citizens, but a couple of unarmed British policemen too. Why on earth would every police officer not be trained and armed? Dumbest thing I've ever heard. These trash never would've made it out of the area and likely not even the building if a few armed citizens were present.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News