ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Hopefully Darvis Holmes

amhorrell

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2015
Chaffee, MO
is a gem and this Hayes loss hurts less and less. Let's face it. Mizzou is the Oklahoma City Thunder in this situation and OU, Michigan, Bama, Notre Dame, LSU, etc are the Spurs, Warriors.. you can't really get mad over who you are as a program when better are plain and simple better than you. Outside of us Mizzou homers who really views Mizzou as a top notch program? Nobody. We'll have to continue to settle for the low 4 stars and 3 stars and guys that have fallen through the cracks until we are winning 10 games a year on average and making SEC championships about one out of every 2-3 years and finally win a championship.. I think winning the West has been way overstated by our fan base. Did anyone really feel like we had a chance in either title game? I didn't even though I knew I was gonna cheer like hell. We're far behind. The biggest 2 downfalls of the Pinkel era are not capitalizing on the consecutive SEC championship game appearances with better recruiting and the hunger strike we got involved in. Gonna have to accept that for the next 3-5 years we better pray we stay between 7-9 wins a year to stay afloat.

Reactions: kkherb19
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.