ADVERTISEMENT

How did Republican Women end up like this?

ABaumli

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2005
I was checking RCP this morning and this article was one of the top ones, so I had to click it out. They kind of blame Trump, but lets be real, this change happened or at least started a while back via FoxNews and the Blonde Bombshell Female Anchors, notably Megan Kelly.

The article really mostly rips on the Conservative women describing them has transphobic and anti women's rights. It starts off with Sen Blackborn badgering Justice KBJ on "what is a woman" Now most would respond, that's not important for a SCOTUS Justice to define, however, Gender has its own Scrutiny Test on the law, so it is pretty damn important. I think it is intermediate scrutiny as opposed to race which is Strict Scrutiny, so it does matter for a SCOTUS Justice.

Mo SOS candidate says a true conservative woman, "speaks the truth, works hard, loves and knows how to use guns of multiple calibers, cares for the wellbeing of children and her family, doesn’t sleep with multiple men and most important, does not murder babies.” (emphasis added). The bolded is just plain stupid. The vast majority of conservative women don't know how to use guns. In fact this who definition is stupid. So the Conservative crazies are definitely around.

I will say, the next paragraph ripping on Loomer was pretty damn funny about the dogs, but honestly, the 50 year old lonely lib is a cat lady, not a dog person.

But the truth is, WTF does this article really prove? That most young women on both sides of the isle that have become popular are fvcking bat shit crazy. For every MTG, there is AOC, or Bobert v. Omar (although I think Omar is the most sane), for every Mace, there is Cori Bush.

Reactions: zbleezy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.