Status
Not open for further replies.

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
or maybe you just missed it (I'm sure it's one of those two things, though, rather than an intentional disregarding of the request). Here are the guidelines for posting about baseball. Just in case that link is somehow broken or your computer won't click on it or you have used your maximum number of clicks for the day, here they are in copy and paste form:

Feel free to discuss the Royals and Cards on this board. If you find it necessary to involve yourself in a thread about the team of which you are not a fan and you are a jackass, you start a fight or you add to a fight, you will be suspended. I will solely decide who is suspended and for how long. The easiest approach would be to contribute to threads about the team of which you are a fan and avoid the others. Knowing that will not happen, post at your own risk and don't say you weren't warned

These rules are being enforced. People are being banned daily. They're not long bans, but they're happening and will continue to happen. At some point, I will simply move all baseball talk to the OT again because it isn't worth dealing with. So, anyway, post how you're gonna post, but I'm gonna keep banning people that can't follow a simple request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.