ADVERTISEMENT

If Only

mcm83

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2005
Lee's Summit Mo
I was looking at old highlights from years past and cant help but wonder:

- What if our staff could have pulled Maty out of his mess. He had a knack for the game - the it factor. Would have gotten us to a bowl game last year and possibly saved Locks redshirt. Hell, if his issues had passed, maybe he would have progressed.

- We have never had our WR group regress as it did when Andy Hill left it. I did not appreciate Marcus Lucas or Washington till last year. They never gave up on a route or a pass. Last year had no one that could hold their jock.

- Josey and Marcus Murphy were really good. I think everyone appreciated Josey, but Marcus was a key guy.

- Who has the luck we have had with O-Linemen? That is not our history. We normally do well with local O-lineman and struggle with the high profile D-linemen. I remember when F'ing Nebraska had Rucker and Warren on their starting D-line, all from Missouri. But we had an O-line

Maybe I shouldnt complain, but geez when you have 100 guys on your team and 1-2 in a year kept you from a possible national title, it just seems like we have done well, but have achieved the lowest level we could have.

- What other team has promising players just quit cause as soon as it looks like they may play they want out. That has been our O-line. We have a really good O-line coach. Only problem is he never stays anywhere for 2 years.

This will be an interesting year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.