ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL I'm tired of people saying this is "Kim Anderson bad"

CheeseDigger

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2014
... well at least I was.

But at this point it's true. Kim Anderson consistently had better classes. There was some hope that Anderson could turn it around the first few years. "Kim was dealt a bad hand. This roster is in awful shape! Just let him get his guys!"

Then, once we got past the denial and accepted he was the problem and needed to be fired, there was still hope! We just need to wait for the new coach to turn it around!

Where we are right now is worse than where we ever were with KA. Because we are stuck in year 5 with this awful team and coach and there is no light at the end of the tunnel thanks to the contract. Thanks to an improved SEC we are now even further behind then we were before.

We joined the SEC expecting to consistently be a top 4 program in the league. That feels out of reach now with Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, and then OU and Texas are joining. What is our path to a top 4 program in the league?

This sucks. Mizzou basketball fanatics are not even caring to tune in to these games. I watched every KA game for some reason. I never knew why I felt the need to back then, but now I know why. Because there was still hope.

There is no hope.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.