ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC Kroenke truly is a complete low-life

Art Van Delay

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2001
St. Louis, but from Unionville
Just when you think you a person could not slither any lower, Stanley Enos finds new means to continue to show off his complete lack of compassion for his fellow man. I am admittedly not a Occupy Wall Street type and usually would argue that one can do whatever they want with their own personal property, but this story about his callous disregard for residents that have lived in their homes for many years now being forced out gives me pause. I know many of you don't give a crap about the giant dump he took on the NFL fans in STL. I do understand the argument that he legally was allowed to move his team to a better situation for himself. I just think that sports teams hold a special place in our society (rightly or wrongly) and are actually a kind of property of the city where they are located. Kroenke choose to enrich his own massive personal wealth rather than to be a hero to his home state. Que sera. Most of us have moved on (Go Raiders!) but we do keep our eye on the exploits of the most reviled Missourian in recent memory. This story about his actions against tenants on his 800 square mile ranch in Texas takes it to a whole new level however.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colu...cle_4dd419e4-c176-5ff1-ab97-447c313c74ad.html

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.