ADVERTISEMENT

Media culpability wrt awareness of Biden decline…

bj4mu

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2003
I’ve read many showing outrage toward the Dem party for suppressing Biden’s mental and physical decline… but I find that to be typical politics.

The legit outrage should be solely reserved for a State friendly and complicit national media complex. Mere days before the disastrous debate, prominent media figures were passionately defending Biden’s mental fitness and ability to withstand another 4 years.

If I were a journalism grad I’d be both humiliated and pissed off. A venerable bedrock of our citizen checks on govt over reach and usurpation of our rights…along with abuse of power…

…has now been exposed as a cabal of banana republic type left wing American Pravdas. They were certainly bulldogs at Trumps heels his entire term.

In retrospect… what gave the govt legitimacy to usurp our rights during the preposterous and autocratic Covid mitigation protocols, was a complicit and compliant industrial media complex in bed with the (left)State.

More than Trump, more than Kamala, more than even woke ideology or MAGA acolytes… a perverted and untrustworthy media is the most harmful aspect of modern American culture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.