ADVERTISEMENT

Mock drafts are starting to come out... SB Nation says our boy Nick Bolton will go.....

mizzouced

Retired Number
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2012
23rd overall to the Cleveland Browns.

If u click on the article, u can see all of their 1st round predictions... A couple of things intrigued me tho...

1st, they believe the Jets will pass on Justin Fields at No. 2 and take the OL Sewell from Oregon, which I guess means they think the Jets like Sam Darnold (or maybe just don't like Justin Fields that much)... And if they do that, SB Nation thinks the Falcons will take Fields at No. 4 (with Devonta Smith going to the Dolphins at No. 3) as ATL gets ready to turn the page on Matt Ryan.

Also, they had the TE from Florida, Kyle Pitts, going No. 8 to Carolina... And initially, I thought 8th is little bit high for a TE unless u know for sure he's gonna be the next Tony Gonzalez... But then looking at Carolina's team, they're kinda built on throwing the ball to the TE and the back out of the backfield... Well they've got the RB part covered with Christian McCaffery, so Pitts would be perfect for that offense, even if 8 is a little high for a TE.

Anyway, on a slow day was just wondering what u all thought about that stuff, any of the other draft predictions, and/or the possibility of Nick becoming the new leader of Cleveland's defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.