ADVERTISEMENT

Muderous sociopaths who happen to be attractive females cannot be shot

FraterPerdurabo

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2014
malicious women have me feeling a little haunted. the narcissistic woman who can do no wrong is a mischievous murderer of men.... the reptile filth

the mind is all powerful, until it's rendered obsolete

i have been through some traumatic events in life, domestic violence, death, that sort of thing, but nothing has scarred the core of my being more than keeping the company of a narcissistic woman because of sex desires

there is no crime that they are committing, and if men are to rise up against them, well, that would make celebrities cry, because kicking a woman is a crime

i am not a misogynist, i am just living in a world where women are dominating men, in all aspects of life, and men are letting them

women have been empowered with crap that isn't true.. they are delusional, miserable, and desperate to dominate and control all men.. our sick society has made it this way

there are no laws that can protect you from the imminent destruction that a beautiful narcissist is promised to bring you

i lived in fear under their wrath.. i lost everything that i had.. they tormented me and chipped away at my convictions, ideals, and priorities in life... all without remorse, regret, or any of the other common human emotions produced in compassionate beings

men have been trained to desire women for what they need them for. and women have been designed to hate men for only desiring what they need. men need sex. women need things. both are insane, but one is irrational.. guess who is committing that offense?

until we fix the basic problems like this, our society will continue to destroy itself

we need to free non violent prisoners and replace them with women of low self esteem

This post was edited on 1/7 3:13 PM by FraterPerdurabo

hahahahahahahaha, i am hurt

This post was edited on 1/7 3:14 PM by FraterPerdurabo

This post was edited on 1/7 3:16 PM by FraterPerdurabo

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News