ADVERTISEMENT

My Post Game Thoughts

Rogerellen

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2020
No moral victories but positives and negatives

I thought Brady played a solid game except the last 5 minutes of the game. He had two passes in the first half that if he threw it better to burden and Theo would have extended drives and got more points

Bizarre play calling at the end of the first half. Didn’t make any sense what Mizzou did. Also georgia was really bad too but Mizzou didn’t even attempt points when you felt like it was going to be huge if they got some. Drink really struggles with time management at the end of a half. Like badly. He was throwing a fit about the out of bounds when he was sitting on two time outs. If it was something u were going to move forward with burn a time out. He really needs someone next to him informing him on clock management

Tale of two games for the defense. Played great the first half and 2nd half gave up way too many big plays. I will say those PI calls gave Georgia points but I’m not sure Mizzou forced a punt in the 2nd half.

This team has clearly made progress. Has a bunch of guys that are playmakers. Just not there yet. They still make too many mistakes down the stretch that loses games against the best teams in this league. But they aren’t far off.

Why is meavis not kicking ball in end zone. Makes no sense

Cody is way better than I ever thought he would be and have a ton of respect for him. He’s way better than even last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fultontiger82
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.