ADVERTISEMENT

NEW ADDITIONS FOR THE BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL FANS

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
I've spent the week looking at a number of samples and resumes from different Mizzou students that had contacted me with interest in helping PowerMizzou with coverage of softball and baseball the rest of the year. I've settled on a couple guys and want to introduce them to you.

Michael Natelli will be covering softball for us. Michael has covered a number of Mizzou sports for the Maneater over his time at Mizzou and will be on the softball beat for us the rest of this season.

Mike Shaw was on the football beat for the Missourian this year and will be doing baseball coverage for us through the rest of the season.

Both of these guys will cover every home game (with a potential exception or two if class is a conflict) as well as have a few features here and there and do weekly media opportunities with the teams. They will cover the teams for sure if they have home games in the postseason. As far as travel, etc, it's unlikely, but if it gets to the point in the NCAA Tournament with either one that we believe it is important to have someone there, we will do so.

Both Mike and Michael will swing by this thread and introduce themselves over the next few days and will be around throughout the spring.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.