ADVERTISEMENT

NSIAP: Kedric Jakoby Kemp Article

CoMo_Tiger92

Retired Number
Gold Member
Aug 6, 2014
Take a Look if you want...

It explains a little bit about his injury sophomore year and why he may not have been recruited at all until a few weeks ago. Like many have mentioned on here, the fact that he put up average, at best, numbers in Utah might also explain why he was still available, but I digress

I'm not saying he is going to be a star by any means but he is another player that I am really looking forward to seeing how he develops. Smith, Hughes, Jackson, and Kemp are pretty nice pieces to add to Puryear and Phillips. Add Walton to that group, assuming he builds on the flashes we all saw last season, and we have a group that can help our University turn the corner. These guys won't win the big tournament without some higher level recruiting but classes like this year after year will get you into the tourney more often than not. Of course, you have to fix the player retention issues but I have a feeling we won't see another mass exodus unless there is a coaching change.

Not wanting to start another argument about KA because I don't think this team can save his job THIS YEAR. I do feel like the new coach, unless these guys surprise us all and win 17 games or so, will really like the pieces he has to work with (whichever ones he chooses to keep that is)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.