ADVERTISEMENT

OT: More KC BBQ- my catering company

bbq_ope

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2010
Sorry to clog up the lair on a slow day with a shameless plug. I wanted to throw a couple of things out there to everyone. PM has been a big supporter of mine over the past 4 years. Lots of great people on here that chose to use my contracting company. I'm very grateful for the friendships that has been created through PM. Just wanted to update everyone what was going on that I know and let others know about me. Several on here know me and purchased my bbq sauces before I never pursued it a whole lot after that because I was too busy with my contracting company to get serious about the bbq. Well since then I've gotten married and had twins. My wife loves doing the catering and so we decided to move forward with a catering business. We have 6 wedding planned this year, 2 golf tournaments and several other events already. Our new company is Royal Smoke BBQ Company. I will attach a facebook link. I'm planning on getting a website up in the near future. I'm also getting into doing fundraisers as well for schools, churches, teams and other groups. Also working on doing a whole hog tailgate party this fall. Hopefully we can make that an Arkansas tradition every other year in COMO.

My contracting company is doing very well. My business partner and I split up at the end of last year, so I created a new company, Royal Contracting Solutions. I've done a lot of roofing and remodeling for PMers in KC and St. Louis. I'm pretty much working in KC and surrounding areas right now. You can also like my facebook page for Royal Contracting Solutions as well.

Give me a call if I can assist you in any way.

Austin
816-935-3001
This post was edited on 3/19 7:54 AM by bbq_ope

Royal Smoke

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News