ADVERTISEMENT

OT: LAST DAY to help my Mizzou grad wife's business with a quick vote!

mdouty

Retired Number
Gold Member
Mar 25, 2011
Hey everyone - some you might recall me asking for you to vote for my wife's wedding planning business - Cultivated Events - for St. Louis Magazine's A-List awards and you all came through big time! She and her business partner have done this part-time for three years while still working full-time jobs, so the work they've done here solely in their nights and weekends is so impressive. This has helped them grow significantly over the past few years and they are up for the award again this year.

Last April she took a huge gamble and quit her full-time job to start a sister company called Cultivated Blooms to chase her wedding florist dream full-time on her own without any business partners. As anyone who makes a career-based leap of faith knows, it's scary not knowing when your next paycheck will come. But she worked her ass off and booked 20 clients in her first year and already 45 this year. My garage is now a flower design studio and we have a giant commercial cooler that has skyrocketed our electric bill - but all of that's absolutely worth it.

Anyway, I come to you all again to graciously ask you to cast a quick vote for these two businesses (especially Cultivated Blooms if you have to pick just one). Winning this for Blooms in her first opportunity would be a massive boost for future growth as the wedding florist market is super competitive and any opportunity to stand out is important.

We really appreciate all of your votes last year for Events. She often likes to say she's a bigger Mizzou fan than me because she had a Mizzou-themed bedroom when she was only 10 so it's really cool for her to have the support of the Mizzou community. And regardless of the voting, she's become a PowerMizzou fan over the years and even asks what Gabe and PM are saying when news breaks or about halftime thoughts.

If I've ever made you laugh with a photoshopped picture or GIF, please consider taking a just a second to vote for these two businesses using these direct links to make it even easier. You can vote once a day if you're so inclined, but even just a one-time vote is tremendously helpful.

Vote for Cultivated Blooms: https://bit.ly/24Blooms
Vote for Cultivated Events: https://bit.ly/24CECo

Following the rules and resharing some of the greatest Photoshop hits:

t8e9wSr.jpg
tyrfIQ6.jpg

3fo8OJz.gif
mbjQwny.jpg

DXmWkcP.gif
eYuEg6T.gif
Xa2nL9A.gif

awMCfJu.gif
PjQnesY.gif