ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Practice No. 6 observations

JHamilton23

All-American
Staff
Jun 18, 2022
Craig went 2/4 on FGs

His misses were from 34 and 39. On the miss from 39 I saw the holder get a late turn on the ball which I felt could’ve made Craig hesitate slightly. He didn’t hit the laces but they were def turned a little late to me.

Quadrini made 2/3 of his. The last one was blocked after Brady cook had a bad hold.

Eddie Kelly (97), Jaren Sensabaugh (32), Marcus Bryant (52), Jude James (89), Jay’Len Brown (93), Trajen Greco (21) all earned their numbers.

Bauer taking first team punter reps in special teams drill

Starting TE Brett Norfleet isn’t here today. Not a reason for concern but we don’t get to talk to anyone for a couple of days. CB Ja’Marion Wayne wasn’t here either I don’t think. Again, don’t think there’s an official reason we will keep you updated.

1st team defense for one of the drills: Hicks Newson, Carnell, DeLoach, McClellan, Young, Williams, Walker, pride, Burks, Norwood, Charleston (that’s 12 players. It wasn’t a drill against offense it was like a toss crack drill with assistants and stuff… DeLoach could be the first DB off bench if that’s the case)

2nd team: Moore, Gracial, Webb, Marcus Clarke, Sidney Williams, Corey Flagg, McNeil, Tre’Vez, Caleb Flagg, Jahkai Lang, khalil jacobs, Jalen Marshall (12 people again so maybe the top 11 and Marshall).

Also assume Darris Smith would’ve been in for Lang. He’s fine and he’s here he may have been doing something else. He had just performed in the ST drill right before this.

My guess is Marshall is the 12th man because Gracial is ahead of him in depth chart based on drinks comments yesterday

Jayven Richardson working second team LT today so Bryant is with first team.

Richardson, Reichert, Tristan Wilson, Peagler and Walters were second team OL today.

Bryant, Green , Tollison, Johnson, Membou are first team OL

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.