ADVERTISEMENT

Quarterback Club Event Last Night

pkpl

Letterman
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2020
CoMo
I got a ticket from a friend who works at VU. Great food. Fun time. I may share some other thoughts today as they come to me. Maybe any others who were there could share their impressions here, too. All coaches shared and did a good job.
- they shared a 15 minute video they show recruits. It focuses on our state and keeping people home. It was amazing. Whoever made it needs a raise. Hopefully it wasn’t the person that left.
- Drink was engaging as usual. He took a shot at Baker. He said that the safeties are already better in man coverage and that last year, any time an opponent broke free for a touchdown, it was blown coverage from a safety. He told one of the assistants to text it to him. He definitely praised Batoon and the job he has done.
- Drink did a big push for the NEZ at the end, of course.
- Coach Davis is fun to listen to. He seems excited about the transfers. Webb may be a big sleeper. He said that those two interior transfers were raising the commitment of Gracial and Marshall.
- Luper praise Noel a lot. Said he had a great spring. BTW, Drink said to not forget Kewan Lacy.
- Brian Early looks like a DL coach meme. He seems optimistic about the guys he has. I think it was him that mentioned Zion Young as a likely starter.
- Smith pumped about the LB depth. Jacobs is a big-time athlete.
- Davis talked about how awesome Kristian Williams is to have in the locker room. Sounds like he will take over for Darius.

Others? The buffet line trashed my summer diet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News