ADVERTISEMENT

READ IF YOU'RE TAILGATING IN MORGANTOWN

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
Want to do something a little different on game days this year. With the ability to do live video, I'm thinking of doing a pregame atmosphere type "report" from a different Tiger fan's tailgate at every game. The basics would be this:

I'd come by your tailgate 90-120 minutes before kickoff. I'll be broadcasting via Facebook live. We'll chat with the host and anyone who wants to talk about the Tigers at the tailgate. We'll take game predictions, get to know the people, let you show off your tailgate spread and setup, etc. We'll tag you in the post and you can share with all your friends on Facebook and we will post the video here afterward for people to check out before kickoff (or after the game or whatever). I'll plan to stick around for about 20-30 minutes. Just kind of a fun "get to know the fans and set up the atmosphere" type piece. Every person who invites me to his tailgate (this deal is ONLY for the host who invites me) will get a free month on PowerMizzou (whether you're a current member or not).

If you're interested in doing this and participating in Morgantown, send me a message on the site or reply to this post. We'll pick a place to go and I'll plan to be there by 10-1030 on Saturday morning for our first shot at this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.