ADVERTISEMENT

SCORE PREDICTIONS: MIZZOU VS MURRAY STATE - THANK YOU!!!

Wdrkb

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2017
Sacramento
sportsanalysisplus.blogspot.com
Ladies and gentlemen, Tigers and Tigerettes,

Thank you all! It’s an honor to stand here as the winner of the "Power Mizzou Score Prediction Contest," and what a prediction it was! Mizzou 51, Murray State 0—who would have thought? Well, apparently, I did!

But let’s not get too carried away—this wasn’t just about numbers; it was about the heart, the hustle, and a team that played with the ferocity of a jungle cat! Our Tigers didn’t just pounce on the opportunity; they roared right through it, leaving no doubt about who rules the gridiron.

Let's talk about that offense, shall we? They were on fire! Touchdown after touchdown, they clawed their way into the end zone, sinking their teeth into every opportunity. I guess you could say they didn’t just run up the score—they sprinted, leaped, and charged their way to 51 points!

And speaking of being unstoppable, let’s not forget about our defense. Those boys were ferocious! They didn’t just pitch a shutout—they threw a no-hitter, built a brick wall, and wrapped it in steel for good measure! Murray State couldn’t even get a paw in, let alone score a point. Our defense had them locked down like a Tiger with a steak—no chance of escape!

Now, let’s give a huge shoutout to the mastermind behind this big cat attack: Head Coach Eli Drinkwitz! Coach Drink didn’t just lead the charge; he unleashed it! His strategy was purrrfectly executed, and the way he’s got our team playing with such hunger and determination—you just know there’s no taming these Tigers!

So, here’s to Mizzou, to Coach Drink, and to the Tigers who didn’t just win—they devoured the competition! And hey, let’s keep the momentum going—who knows, maybe I’ll have to make another prediction next week. After all, this Tiger’s got some stripes to earn!

Thank you, and M-I-Z!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.