ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Arkansas Walk and Talk

MUValjean

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2011
???

I have to admit, I sort of feel sorry for this guy and am glad the season is over. The pain and sadness he relates every weekend has to be hard to handle.... and his commitment to documenting this struggle is admirable. He gives so much.... even gets locked into the stadium... dude needs a superfan award or something. I hope he has a way of dealing with all this misery before coming home. After years of this, his wife has to be pretty sick of it by now (maybe that is why the away games he is walking in the neighborhood... hmmm). He's lucky he's not divorced; unless she is finding her joy elsewhere... but I digress.

Final observation... and this one goes out to @GabeD as well... how depressing is it that new abusers are coming to the boards for only .07/day, .52/week, and 2.24/month... for all the crap these publishers take, those prices just don't seem fair (or sustainable). I guess if my team sucked AND I had to put up with people giving me grief at 75% off, I would be sad too...

I hope our piglet buddy finds some happiness in the off season. Look forward to following his ruined Saturdays again next year!

MIZ!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News