ADVERTISEMENT

So is the Trucker’s parknstay in Ottawa an “insurrection “?

Will_L

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 12, 2003
I’ve heard Canadian liberal party politicians call them all kinds of things ..including racists because a confederate flag and a swastika were seen though there are no pictures of said items I have seen. I didn’t know that Canada had a confederate flag problem. I was missing the day they talked about the provinces that joined the confederacy .:) Anyway Trudeau used the term and media today called them, thugs, racists and a cult and referred to it as an insurrection.. Steve Schmidt of Lincoln Project fame called it an insurrection and had all kinds vile things to say about the truckers. So did Geraldo Rivera.

I saw video today..looked pretty peaceful.

So you libs who quickly adopted the insurrection mantra for Jan 6 and have all sorts of vile things to say about them and republicans in general, do you agree this is an insurrection?

Should all of these truckers ..there are little kids playing along with their parent truckers in this insurrection, be sent to prison? Maybe shot ? Reform school for the toddlers?

If this is an insurrection what was Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis and other cities in the BLM festivals? What about Chop or Chaz…murders there, assaults, strong arming of businesses for paying protection…oh yes that was to quote the democrat mayor “the summer of love” .

It would appear whether it’s Jan 6 2021, or Feb 6 2022, if people opposed to liberal party are involved it is the most serious offense since Hector was a pup. If liberal groups that support democrats burn down buildings with people inside, shoot police in the name of Floyd protests, it’s “mostly peaceful”, understandable and certainly never an insurrection.

So if the Truckers roll into Washington and park, will that be the second insurrection in about a year there? Should we lock them in solitary and start a democrat committee or task the one we have to blame Trump or some Canuck for it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News