ADVERTISEMENT

So the Chamber says..

icyb94

All-Conference
Jul 9, 2007
MA wants to sign 3 bball guys this spring. Combo guard, Wing, and Forward Center. We already have the one less schilling on the roster for next year. That means 3 guys have to go. Isabell has talent I just don't think you can win with him...the way he plays is too one on one...noticed he only played 2 min last game. One of Walton and Wright...you'd think these two would stay....major playing time in place for Wright but if I'm him I'm thinking I want to experience a tournament and increase my chances for some type of pro team.Walton has to consider being left out of lineup over Van Leer who shot worse than he did. Lastly Woods just didn't work out. Usually a juco big provides something in his 1st year. Ramsey, Ratliffe etc...but Woods was worse than Post and with the program needing immediate upgrades he should be a kid given another opportunity. I'd hate to lose Wright or Walton but if this Corprew kid is legit like Bossi has said....I'm down..if Mizzou can get that kid Bowman....I'm down...and I'd take either Dembele or Kaby-Williams at Center. Put those guys around Phillips and Puryear and Mizzou will be like Tennessee next year. 15 wins and with a win or two in Sec tourney maybe get a CBI shot. HA!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.