ADVERTISEMENT

SPRING BALL IS OVER, WHAT'S NEXT?

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
Yes, spring football is over, but want to let you guys know we have a lot of good stuff coming between now and fall camp.

Brian is at the Rivals Combine in O'Fallon today where a bunch of area kids are competing in NFL combine style drills. We should have some stuff from that.Following the combine, Brian is headed to Mississippi where he will check in at Hinds CC this week and get video and interviews with Nate Strong and Greg Taylor.On the way back he's hitting AAU tournaments in Lexington and Louisville and will have video and interviews with the Mizzou targets he sees.The Tigers still have one hoops scholarship available. We'll be following the developments on that front in the coming weeks.We'll have some spring wrap up content looking forward to next season.On May 3rd, the Rivals camp (today's event is a combine open to a lot of people, the camp is invite only) will be in O'Fallon. Brian and I will have blanket coverage of that.In early June, Mizzou will hold its individual and team camps. Pete will be heading up coverage of that.Obviously, we'll be following all the football recruiting developments as closely as possible.On July 15th, Mizzou will have its turn at SEC Media Days in Hoover, Alabama and I'll be on hand to cover the Tigers' appearance.Also, a reminder that our new message boards should go live across the network tomorrow night and be on display in all their glory by Tuesday morning.
After that, it's just about time for fall camp. So while many think it's the slow period (and relatively speaking, it is) we have plenty of stuff coming on PowerMizzou over the next few weeks and months. Also, I can keep you all posted on the Royals' progress throughout the summer because I know you're all interested (that's a joke, let's not turn this into a baseball sword fight).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.