ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Stadium Crashers (SEC Documentary)

Switzer77

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2009
Kansas City
www.starcademedia.com
First of all, I want to thank everyone that supported our "Stadium Crashers" project over the past year and a half. It was quite the labor of love for us as first time filmmakers and it's been a whirlwind for sure and have been fortunate enough to do a lot of press over the past several months (including the Paul Finebaum Show). I know a few of you have seen the film and we've been overwhelmed by the feedback so far.

We have a limited number of Special Edition DVD's available and when these are gone we are unlikely to print more as we are waiting to get the film into film festivals and such.

For those not familiar with the story, my friend and I visited all 14 SEC stadiums on a 4,000 mile road trip during the summer and we set out to explore the culture of the SEC and crash each stadium with interviews with school officials and crazy fans along the way. We also brought along our drone for some sweet aerial shots.

Ways to watch, DVD & Streaming: http://www.stadiumcrashers.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.