ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you PowerMizzou, and answers to your questions

Josh Helmholdt

Sep 23, 2001
As you saw from Gabe’s note earlier, there will be some changes coming to the site. The next team that will lead Missouri coverage on Rivals will be here tomorrow and I will let them introduce themselves then, but right now I want to thank Gabe and the PowerMizzou staff for their contributions to Rivals over the years and answer a few questions I expect you will have.

First, I have worked alongside Gabe for over two decades and always counted him as a valued colleague and a personal friend. I have also worked very closely with Sean Williams throughout his tenure here at Rivals, on the road covering camps and events together and swapping intel on recruiting. They have been great partners, both when I was leading recruiting coverage in the Midwest and since I have taken over as Director of Operations for Rivals, and I wish nothing but the best for them and the rest of the PowerMizzou team.

While the name of the site will change tomorrow, what will not change is the commitment at Rivals to bring you the most dynamic coverage of Missouri athletics. So, what will happen in the next few days? There will be some changes, but many things will remain the same. This community remains the same. Your post counts remain the same. Your subscription, user names, the layout of the site and this message board - they all stay the same. The URL you see right now at the top of the page will not change and will bring you right back here tomorrow.

Our top priority at Rivals is delivering the information, content and community around Missouri football, athletics and recruiting that you deserve and expect. You will see a seamless transition and the content and information will continue to flow uninterrupted. We appreciate the PowerMizzou team and all they have done, and are excited about the next era of Missouri coverage here on Rivals!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.