ADVERTISEMENT

The Book of Eli.. Chapter 1: Nobody Cares

rbgriff2006

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2011
1. Doubtest me not for I am the smartest person in the room.
2. Question not me for I know in advance what ye of small intellect do not know, I know it better and in far greater detail than you can ever know, and I will never tell you what it is..
3. Though my skin may be of paper and I may rollest my eyes and make snarky comments I am humble and contrite, secure in the knowledge that I am smarter than you, better than you and far more capable of greatness than any of you, for I am a football coach.. and the world revolves around me..
4. Buyest thou must what I am selling, for it is low mileage and only driven to church on sundays.. and it is the only vehicle you have… therefore expect thou not that it should run well but only that it should start, and despite the smoke and coughing it is in fact a quality vehicle, for would I miss lead you?
5. Always remember and never forget that nobody cares what you think, only what you pay.. so thinkest thou not, but payest thou much and darest thou not question me.. as I have nothing to prove, least of all to ye of small minds and even smaller salaries..
6. So rejoice! Takest thou any victory no matter how small or sloppy, and think not! believe not what your eyes have seen!! Takest thou only what I tell you for I alone see the truth and in then end.. nobody cares.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.