ADVERTISEMENT

The democrat Switcheroo

Will_L

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 12, 2003
I'm not talking about the Obama/Pelosi coup that deposed of Biden and coronated Queen Kamala. I'm talking about the switch in time these leftist clowns are making in pimping for Queen Kamala.

AOC says. "If you are a retired worker that has to go back to work because you can't afford the high prices, Kamala is there for you"

Obama says. "We can't afford 4 more years of chaos. The sequel is always worse."

They are pretending there was no Obama/Harris administration. It's as if the administration famous for open borders, high inflation leading to huge increase in prices, and two wars that they seem conflicted in fully supporting either side, while China is more aggressive.

It is as if that Trump ran the shit show they are complaining about that 68% of people say the country is going in the wrong direction.

They are asking voters to fuggitabout what Kamala is on record as supporting like ending fracking and offshore drilling while defunding the police that she has not addressed if or why that changed. They are pretending she is a fresh face totally out of synch with the administration that has her name on it and touted everything they did...until now.

I've not heard one speaker reported to have bragged on her being the tie breaking vote on 7 trillion dollars worth of spending contributing greatly to why people are angry..high prices.

So democrats are pretending they have a wayback machine and Kamala has dropped in with a halo to reverse what Trump has done to make such a mess these last 4 years.

Damndest thing I've seen.

Reactions: Mizzou Mule
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.