Status
Not open for further replies.

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
I apologize for using the breaking news header, but it's the brightest one and it will probably get the most attention.

We're here to talk about Missouri sports. There have been times when that's intersected with some of the things going on in society and times when we've had to relax the rule because Mizzou's sports teams have been involved with some political non-sports stuff. When that's the case, hey, post away.

But when that isn't the case, we have an OFF-TOPIC FORUM SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO TALK ABOUT THE OTHER STUFF. Trust me, there is no lack of politics and race and all the stuff 90% of the people on this forum don't really want to discuss on a Mizzou sports site. I'm not saying anyone who does want to discuss that is worse and I'm not saying you can't discuss it on PowerMizzou. We have created a message board SPECIFICALLY TO DO SO.

Be forewarned when you go over there, it isn't for the faint of heart. You're going to read differing viewpoints, you're probably going to get insulted and called names. Discussions get heated. If you don't want that, don't go there. If you go there and those things happen, don't report someone or email me to complain. IT'S PROBABLY GOING TO HAPPEN.

But the fact is, I don't want to read most of the stuff that's over there and it's not why the vast majority of our subscribers pay for this site. If you want to discuss it, please do. But just because something has Mizzou attached to it, or is tangentially related to something that happened at Mizzou doesn't mean we're going to have it on this board. Because the discussion ALWAYS reaches a point where I have to end it.

I've moved two threads today. I'm sure I'll move more. PLEASE do your best to post the sports stuff here and the other stuff on the OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News