ADVERTISEMENT

******UPDATED AGAIN: POWERMIZZOU SPRING GAME TAILGATE RSVP THREAD*****

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
Happy to have Seoul Taco and Shiloh providing food for the PM tailgaters this spring. We'll be providing tacos from Seoul Taco along with ribs and wings from Shiloh for the event. I've had both, both are fantastic. I'm thinking we'll have food get there about 2 p.m. now. Will update as we get closer.

FIRST OF ALL, PLEASE RSVP IN THIS THREAD IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN COMING. WE'RE NOT GOING TO HOLD YOU TO IT RELIGIOUSLY, BUT IT WILL HELP ME TO GET AN IDEA OF HOW MANY PEOPLE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT PROVIDING FOR.

The game is at 5 PM, which is more conducive to a tailgate. We will aim to set up, as usual, in the northwest corner of lot G, just south of Faurot Field and across the lot from the Golden Girls/gymnastics facility. PowerMizzou will be providing main dishes (right now, I'm trying to work with a couple different places in town to get you guys some good food).

We do NOT provide alcohol due to liability type issues. You bring what you want to drink that day. Here is a list of items we will need. If you're interested in tailgating with us, sign up in this thread and I'll edit the list as we go along.

With the game at 5, I'm planning to have food around 2:00. That gives us a good long time to hang out in the nice weather (or the rain which is more likely) and get to know everybody before the game. In years past we've managed to have some Mizzou dignitaries stop by and meet the crowd. I'll shoot to do so again. Anyway, here's a list of what we're going to need. Two notes first:

1. IF YOU THINK OF ANYTHING WE NEED THAT ISN'T ON THIS LIST AND WANT TO CONTRIBUTE IT, POST AND I WILL ADD IT

2. IF YOU SIGN UP TO BRING THINGS SUCH AS PLATES, SILVERWARE, ICE, TABLES, TENTS, ETC, IT ISN'T GOING TO DO US ANY GOOD IF YOU SHOW UP AT 3 P.M. WE WILL NOT FORCE ANYONE TO CONTRIBUTE. EVERYONE IS WELCOME. BUT IF YOU DO DECIDE TO CONTRIBUTE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PLAN TO SHOW UP BY NOON OR SO. AGAIN, COMING WITH A BUNCH OF PLATES AND ICE 30 MINUTES BEFORE EVERYONE IS READY TO GO INTO THE GAME ISN'T GOING TO HELP.

3. MORE THAN ONE PERSON CAN SIGN UP FOR THINGS. I MEAN, WE DON'T NEED 12 BOXES OF TRASH BAGS. BUT WE ARE GOING TO NEED MULTIPLE PEOPLE TO DO CHIPS, DRINKS, COOKIES, ETC.

*DRINKS: Soda, Water, Gatorade, etc--417tiger, redbullsky, ender1022, GraphicEdgeGuy
*ICE--lauraskaer, dreamlaw, Muletgr, ramhamm, bwood96
*COOLERS/TUBS--dream law, Muletgr, ramhamm, bwood96
*PAPER PLATES---417tiger, nohawks, mizzou1954
*NAPKINS--nohawks, mizzou1954
*SILVERWARE--417tiger, mizzou1954
*TABLES--GraphicEdgeGuy
*TENTS--Muletgr
*TRASH BAGS--nohawks
*SIDE DISHES--dreamlaw, mprose50, lwv, GraphicEdgeGuy
*CHIPS--lauraskaer, redbullsky, ZouFan27
*DESSERT--417tiger, switzer77

We've been doing this for years. It's always a good time. By no means do you have to contribute anything to stop by and say hi. If you want to contribute, that's great.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.