ADVERTISEMENT

Vance blurbs Jack Posobiec, insanity

nate92

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 18, 2009
Jack Posobiec spoke at CPAC earlier this year, including this gem, "Welcome to the end of democracy. We are here to overthrow it completely. We didn’t get all the way there on Jan. 6, but we will endeavor to get rid of it."

In Vance's defense a few days ago, he was just endorsing "Unhumans: The Secret History of Communist Revolutions (And How to Crush Them)," a far-right call to arms with a foreword by Stephen Bannon. The unhumans of course are liberals, and according to Vance the communists "march through HR, college campuses, and courtrooms to wage lawfare against good, honest people."

Then you have Trump a couple of weeks ago telling Turning Point Action, "Christians, get out and vote, just this time. You won't have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what, it will be fixed, it will be fine, you won't have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians." This, just a few days before his private and likely illegal meeting with his good buddy, Viktor Orbán.

Kash Patel who will either be Trump's 2nd term attorney general or in his cabinet claims he will go after government or media who didn't pursue or report on the 2020 "rigged" election: "We will go out and find the conspirators not just in government, but in the media...We're going to come after you whether it's criminally or civilly," Patel said of Trump's political foes. "We'll figure that out."

But hey, I just have Trump derangement syndrome, all this listening to what these guys say they're going to do. Me crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.