ADVERTISEMENT

Want to make sure to thank everyone

GabeD

PowerMizzou.com Publisher
Staff
Aug 1, 2003
Columbia, MO
missouri.rivals.com
If you either bought an all-juice team shirt or participated in the KC Sports Network raffle during their draft coverage, I wanted to make sure to thank you publicly here. The combined efforts over the last couple of weeks have raised in excess of $10,000 for the PowerMizzou Journalism Alumni Scholarship

You guys already support us with your money here every month and I know some probably get irritated with us asking for money for another cause, but I'm proud of what we've been able to do over just three years with the scholarship and think it's a worthy cause. Anytime I post, there's no pressure to do anything, but I truly do appreciate everyone who has contributed in any way. I had lunch with Terez Paylor's fiancee, Ebony Reed, last week in KC and I know she and Terez's family are touched and honored by the outpouring of support to the scholarship at Mizzou as well as the one at Howard in his name.

The big push around the draft is over, but donations are always open at the following link. Once these donations are made, the fund will be at more than $83,000 pledged since we started it in the spring of 2020. Honestly, I never had any idea it would be even a fraction of that back when we came up with the idea.

You can also still buy the shirts here. They're pretty sharp and are in Mizzou colors (not by accident)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News