ADVERTISEMENT

Wren Baker is getting a live audition and if he does well...

Graphic Edge Guy

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2001
in the next few months...he will earn himself a serious look.

Is he a little young? Absolutely at 36...but look at his resume'...he has achieved a lot and has risen up the food chain rapidly at several stops which is usually a sign of good things.

RESUME': http://mutigers.com/mobile/staff.aspx?staff=321

He has already impressed somebody by be named as Interim AD so quickly...he is "on the clock" with a chance to prove himself starting today.

Mack Rhoades has had tough 14 months and looks really bad for going out the way he did today...all the criticism seems well deserved today.

It did seem that he was a very poor communicator with the media and the public and his silence at times has been baffling.

For Baker's sake...I hope he is much more outgoing and engaged with the media and the general public than Rhoades.

I DO think however...that Rhoades made two really good hires while he was here in Odom and Bieser.

I don't know Baker nearly as well as those two...but when I study his career thus far...I see real potential and a lot to like.

The next few months will tell us a lot...about all three of these guys...and lot about Rhoades as well.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.