ADVERTISEMENT

A modest proposal

MUTiger91

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
In your head
@Will_L

Since you keep referring to the bets that I did not take, I'm happy to offer you two bets as a package deal.

Bet 1: $1000- Trump's NYAG Civil suit loss will not be materially modified.
Terms:
  • If I recall correctly, you earlier offered $130M as a materiality threshold.
  • We need some sort of "bet is over when" clause. For example, if Trump loses his appeal, how long does he get to file with NY equivalent of supreme court. If they rule against him, how long does he have to file with SCOTUS.
    • I would suggest that if he loses an appeal and does not escalate within 3 months that the matter should be deemed resolved and I win.
    • Also, if NYAG sells off Trump assets to settle the judgment (because he hasn't posted bond to prevent this), the appeal is moot and I win.
  • Bets to be held by @blackgold74. Funds to be dispersed upon completion of the bet conditions
Bet 2: $1000 - My IQ is higher than yours.
Terms:
  • Must both use the same certified IQ testing service. Your choice so long as they have a St. Louis testing location and you make the choice in the next 2 weeks, otherwise, I will choose. Also, test facility must provide documentation of result with confirmed identity
  • Test must be completed within 3 months of bet acceptance.
  • Bets to be held by @blackgold74. Funds to be dispersed upon completion of the bet conditions
  • Resulting IQ tests to be posted to PowerMizzou as added salt in the wound for the loser.
  • No repeated taking of test to maximize score
  • No proxies allowed to take the test.
  • Confirmation of results:
    • You and I will both disclose our Identities to a @blackgold74.
    • Test date will also be disclosed to @blackgold74 in advance to avoid multiple test taking . If you have to change your test date, the cancellation of your initial test must be communicated to @blackgold74 in advance of the test.
    • @blackgold agrees to not disclose either of our identities for any reason - including to each other.
    • Test scores will be sent to @blackgold. Name must match name provided initially. Test date must match date communicated.
You in?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News