ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Absurd Assumptions Week #11 vs Arkansas

Carnell75

All-American
Gold Member
May 19, 2019
Indianapolis, IN - Westside
Each week I take a look at the potential outcomes of the upcoming game on an absurd level a lot of the assumptions will be based on Arkansas vs FL game highlights as well as Arkansas vs LSU game highlights
FYI, I hate Arkansas fans and their Attitudes which is odd because I like Pittman

1. Mizzou is 1-0 to end the regular season. This will be a nice cap to a very good season.

2. We will keep KJ Jefferson under 50 yds in this game. He's a big guy. I think Chuck Hicks is decent in run fits and his larger body on KJ allows the opportunity to take him down on first contact. Missed tackles have plagued us and will be our undoing if we do not wrap up.

3. Arkansas is physical and often goes for the strip. The will be bracketing/ Doubling Luther early in the game or on 3rd downs. Iwould think that this bodes well for the other receivers on our team.

Luther still has 100+ yds receiving
Mookie Has his best performance 65+ yds
Norfleet has at least 40 yds
Quis has at least 60 yds on a couple of catches.

4. Our defense will need to guard for more than 5 -7 seconds on the back end. This is necessary because when Jefferson breaks the pocket he still looks down the field for a receiver. With that being said the defense show up after a less than stellar game last week. I believe against KJ we get at least 2 INTs in this game. He is prone to put air under balls that allows the defense time to get under and contest balls.

5. Pertaining to the above I think defensively we come away from this game with 4-5 PDs as well as the interceptions

6. Cody goes for 150+yds because he is a beast! and he gets 2TDs to boot. In watching the FL game the power run game will be successful.

7. Brady has a master class in spreading the ball around and takes what the defense gives him he delivers the ball to the tune of 320+ yds passing and 3 passing TDs

8. Missouri goes for 41 pts and Wins the game 41- 27

9. Arkansas is averaging 140yds rushing/ game and 195.6passing/ game. I say that we are able to keep them under 110 Total rushing yards as a team.

10. Arkansa has given up 42 sacks that's an average of 3.8 sacks per game. Mizzou eclipses that number and has at least 5 sacks in this game.

D-Rob- gets 2
DBs account for 2 as well

11. We reclaim the Battleline trophy going 2-0 in trophy games and ending one of the best seasons in Mizzou history at 10-2 and earning The Peach Bowl invite that everyone is dreading! Great season Mizzou!!

As per usual this is for enjoyment and promoting conversation around the team. The opinions are mine and mine alone. Please enjoy and let the commenting begin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News