ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Absurd Assumptions week #9 vs Georgia

Carnell75

All-American
Gold Member
May 19, 2019
Indianapolis, IN - Westside
Each week I take a look at the potential outcomes of the upcoming game on an absurd level a lot of the assumptions will be based on the Geogia vs Auburn and in limited fashion Georgia vs Florida game.

1. We win this one in a nail biter to go 8-1 and 4-1 in conference play and to control our own destiny in the last year of the SEC East Division!

2. The running game is a must to win this game the running backs as a group have to have 150 yds+ rushing against this Georgia defense.

3. Designed runs for Brady is a must. It made a difference against Auburn and Spencer Rattler 8carr for 35 yds helped to keep that score closer than expected.

4. Georgia is not giving up sacks this year. They have only given up 6 sacks this year for a loss of 45 yds. For us to be effective in our game we need to get 3 sacks on Beck whether through straight pass rush or some exotic blitz package we need to get home on the blitz this Saturday. My guess is Walker, Hopper, and one of the DBs are the ones who register the sacks

5.Pass blocking will be key or either quick routes which will get the ball out the hands of Cook to keep the rush of of him will be key. With that being said Luther, mookie, Mehki get a large amount of targets and the screen game is prevalent this week.

6. Luther still will amass 100+yds no TD though

7. Theo gets a TD and about 65 yds rec

8. Because we are trolls Norfleet gets a TD most likely a wheel route. Just to flex our 6'-7" TE

9. Oscar Delp only has two catches no TDs

10. KAD gives McConkey the business and keeps him under 100 yds Ennis handles Rosemy Jacksaint or Rara Thomas whichever one he has to cover

11. Score of the game 27- 20 MIZ. Mevis with two FGs, two passing TDs by Cook and 1 Rush TD by someone

12. This game will be a physical game. It will be won in the trenches our O-line and D-line will have a major part in this game via pass pro and pass rush.. Get ready for high stakes football. M-I-Z

As per usual this is for enjoyment and promoting conversation around the team. The opinions are mine and mine alone. Please enjoy and let the commenting begin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News