ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL RECRUITING April 15th notes

Sean_Williams

Retired Number
Staff
Oct 14, 2013

As some have already seen, I put in a FutureCast in favor of Missouri for Simms yesterday. I'll have a notebook from Sunday's Under Armour Camp in Nashville that will drop later this morning, but the reasoning behind my pick is simply the conversation I had with Simms and really the manner in which he talked about Missouri and their program.

Do I think he'll take other officials, yes. But, in the end I really see Missouri as the pick and the overwhelming favorite right now.

I also caught up with top targets Jamarion Morrow and Charles Bass as well.

Another target that had a MONSTER day yesterday was four-star OL Chauncey Gooden. He visited Missouri back in March and could be someone that comes in for an official visit this summer if Missouri wanted him too. Not sure how high he is on their board at the moment, but we'll see how things play out here. Clemson and Colorado seem to be the main competition.

Simms, Morrow, and Gooden took home MVP honors at their respective positions yesterday.

Anyway, I'll have more in-depth video interviews with Simms, Bass, Morrow, and Gooden throughout the rest of the week and a few more nuggets in the story later this morning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News